This Little Light of Mine-歌詞-Mother Goose Club-KKBOX - The Story Behind This Little Light of Mine

Looking for:

This little light of mine lyrics 













































     


- Odetta - This Little Light of Mineの歌詞 - JA



  Let it shine til Jesus comes. I'm gonna let it shine. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine. This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine. This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine /10/18 · This Little Light of Mine, let is SHINE - sing along with the lyrics and fill your heart with joy! A positive, feel good song to sing at Christmas time or an This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine. Monday gave me the gift of love, Tuesday peace came from above, Wednesday told me to have more faith, Thursday gave me a little more    


Comments